Friday, July 17, 2009

Things that make me smile

I like it when I go on YouTube and inadvertently discover new videos that make me happy and make me appreciate the interweb even more.

Latest set of vids that bring a smile to my face feature the Chicago cast of Jersey Boys (before Jarrod Spector left for Broadway) singing a bunch of songs I enjoy at the Festa Italiana in Chicago:

Jersey Boys Cast - Blue Moon
Jersey Boys Cast - Still of the Night
Jersey Boys Chicago Cast - Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me
Jersey Boys Chicago Cast - For the Longest Time
Jersey Boys Chicago Cast - Crazy

Jersey Boys A Capitol Fourth - almost exactly same mix of songs and cast as the Emmy's performance, but I like it a lot better because of the lack of Sopranos clips and incongruous images of people getting whacked while these guys sing.

And because I'm not sure I ever linked them before here:
Jersey Boys at the Emmys 2007 - good performance, weird-ass juxtaposition with Sopranos clips
Jersey Boys cast sing movie medley - from the One Night Only concert I went to
Jersey Boys Sing It Sucks To Be Me Pt. 1 - much funnier if you're familiar with the show, but so very funny if you are
Jersey Boys Sing It Sucks To Be Me Pt. 2

There's nothing like guys harmonizing to make me happy.

No comments: